Welcome to Disclaimer!
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Ireland-India Council. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Ireland-India Council accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
The website www.irelandindiacouncil.ie owned, run and maintained by the Ireland-India Council. It is a premier organisation established in 2002 under the President ship of the Professor Luis P F Smith to promote cultural, economic, scientific, educational relations between the Ireland and India.
To visiting and using Ireland-India Council website www.irelandindiacouncil.ie, you are agreeing that you have read and understand following terms and conditions which you have accepted them in full. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not continue access to this website.
- All intellectual property rights related to this website, its content, its data and its form, as well as to the information, brand names/trademarks, logos and images on it, and documents accessible via it, belong to the Ireland India Council and or to third parties who have granted a right of use or other right to IIC or its Board.
- The distribution of information on the website may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain countries. Persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any restrictions which apply in the country in which they are located. If you are in any doubt as to whether this website can be lawfully used by you, please do not proceed further.
- You have a limited right to access and use this website, and to print a hard copy of its contents, solely for your own personal use and reference, provided all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices are left intact. You are prohibited from copying, reproducing or using, in any other way whatsoever, any part or all of the website and the documentation available on it. You agree not to copy, modify, transmit, display, distribute, perform, reproduce, licence, publish, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, content or software contained on or forming part of this website, or otherwise use such content of this website for any other commercial use including, but not limited to, resale and redistribution. You will not use this website or any of its facilities and/or services for any illegal or unlawful purpose or for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms. On no account shall access to the website or any documents constitute the transfer of any intellectual property rights to you.
- This website is purely informative in nature. The information on this site does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, contract, or arrangement by the Ireland-India Council. Nor is it an offer by IIC to enter into or provide, or solicitation in respect of, any of these. IIC does not provide any type of advice or make any warranty or recommendation on or through this website. Any content or information received on or via this website is of a general nature and is provided for information purposes only.
- Some of the information and content on this website may come from our members or third-party believed by IIC to be reliable. However, the information and content on this website is not guaranteed by these sources, IIC or any other person or entity and may not be complete. You assume complete responsibility for, and for all risk of loss resulting from, the downloading and/or using of, or referring to or relying on, any information or content on this website.
- You will not use the website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the website. You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the restricted areas of the website or any computer systems and networks connected to the website through hacking, password miming or any other means.
- The contents of this website, including all disclaimers and limitation provisions in these Terms, are subject to change by IIC without notification. The information in this website may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. IIC do not accepts any responsibility for keeping the information in this website up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- This website may contain links to third party websites. Your use of third party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites and are not subject to these Terms. Your access to any other website through this website is at your own risk. IIC is not responsible or liable for the accuracy of any information, data, and opinions, statements made on third party websites or the security of any link or communication with third party websites. Ireland India Council reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. IIC provides links to third party websites for the convenience of our members.
- Ireland India Council has no responsibility or liability for either hyperlinks that external sites or third-party suppliers create to this website or for the content of these external sites or files. This is beyond the scope of its supervision and control and is subject to the same exclusions of liability detailed above.
- This website is available to you "as is" without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, IIC excludes any warranty, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any aspect of or information on or accessible via this website.
- IIC makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that this website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. IIC expressly excludes liability for any infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of IIC, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Ireland India Council nor any of its officers, employees, servants, agents, affiliates or other representatives and/or their respective parent and subsidiary companies will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use, any aspect of or information on or accessible via this website, including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if IIC have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
- Ireland-India Council has taken all reasonable security precautions, the nature of communication by the internet and other electronic means is such that IIC cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to you passing by such methods. In accessing this website, you accept that communications may not be free from interference by third parties and may not remain confidential.