Welcome to our IIC Members Benefits
IIC Members Benefits
The Ireland-India Council takes a result-oriented approach to promoting our member's growth.
We offer individual, corporate, student and life membership.
IIC membership provides general member services from the Dublin and our regional chapters in Ireland and in India.
- Access to Regional Team Assistance
- High-level Networking & Best Practice Exchanges
- Results-driven Events and Dialogues
- Senior Executive Business Missions
- Industry and Company-Specific Advocacy
- Ministerial and Policy Advocacy Meetings
- Legal Assistance to the companies through a panel of solicitors and barristers in Ireland and India
- Government Affairs & Industry Trends
- IIC also facilitates higher-level, tailored services and leadership. In addition to all the general benefits listed above, our members also receive the following:
- Proactive and exclusive advisory services, including tailored analysis, briefings, talking points and more
- First-priority and exclusive invitations with all high visibility opportunities reserved first for members
- Research and internship opportunities to students
- Irish-Indian community support and networking opportunities
- Leadership and agenda setting, such as in our Committees and Working Groups
- Ability to request and participate in special initiatives
- Brand and corporate social responsibility promotion
For a full listing of benefits associated within the membership levels, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org